We regret to inform you that due to unforeseen circumstances, we must cancel the Jetski Race that was scheduled to take place on June 24-25. We understand that this news will come as a disappointment, and we want to express our sincere apologies for an inconvenience this has caused. Although we had every intention of holding the event as planned, severe weather has impacted the area and thus restrictions have been placed on the grounds to protect the park. These circumstances beyond our control have made it impossible to proceed currently. We are working on a rescheduled date for this race so stay tuned for more race action coming soon. Any registration will be issued full refund, and you may contact us direct if you have any questions on existing or future registrations. We hope that you will understand the situation that has led to this cancellation at Keystone Lake, and that you will continue to support our future events. We are committed to providing you with the best possible racing experiences, and we look forward to seeing you all at the next round of the Jettribe Mid America Watercorss Championship coming up in Madisonville, Texas on July 7,8,9.